- a sluggish memory

my other site
today

the author
the author

this page is powered by blogger
and skinned by blogskins


Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Its time for my end of year reflections. It'll be 2009 in just over an hour from now and i'm nervous. Nervous about school (duh) cos thats pretty much what our lives are about right now. I'm worried about school not being any different this year in the negative aspects although everythings already starting to feel different. I suppose thats a sort of boost to be thankful for and i really really hope i have enough strength to make this year count, for a definite grade point increase because that stupid 50:50 concept was not what i expected.

And damn i'll really hate myself at the end of the day if i dont have enough to get me doing exactly what i want to. I guess i can just turn back and blame the previous 3 years' bad performance but thats not an excuse. I hate it already that i'm not super fast at disgesting stuff thats thrown at me or even having the dicipline to pay attention.

But i am glad for this year at hostel and all. A whole new ball game, no physics and more music, new friends, better friends and a lot about life. Sometimes it feels like i'm just walking through the process blindly but now i see that even at the last week in hostel, or the many straight weeks of staying there that i do grow and learn something.. significant or not.

I guess thats that. Dont wanna end up telling 'grandmother stories'. Again, its all up to you God (: